Woodpecker Scaler – U6
Woodpecker U6 scaler improves your skills with its multiple functionalities. This is a modern scaler with an improved patient comfort level and enhanced endo functions. This piezon scaler is used to remove plaque, calculus, tartar from Supragingival as well as subgingival areas.
Key Features for Scaler Woodpecker:
- Simple compact design with easy installation in the dental unit.
- Smart ultrasensitive touch system with waterproof design makes it easy to use.
- Microcomputer control to provide stable performance to the handpiece with no heat buildup.
- Detachable Aluminum alloy handpiece with sealing technique makes it easy to autoclave & prevent cross contamination.
- Automatic frequency tracking and auto gain control to execute actual-time monitoring & corresponding vibration output make the device more efficient to remove hard calculus from the tooth surface without any difficulty.
- Intelligent degenerative system to boost clinical performance.
- Enhanced endo functions with different tips for easy locating canal orifice, root canal irrigations, calcification removal, foreign body removal, etc.
- Sine wave drive that increases patient comfort (mainly patients with dentinal hypersensitivity) which avoid stimulations caused by instantaneous current output.
|Dimensions||175 × 144 × 77 mm|
|Frequency||28 – 30 kHz|
|Water Pressure||0.01 MPa – 0.5 MPa|
|Main Unit Output||24V, 50 Hz|
|3 Modes||General, Perio, Endo|
|7 tips||GD 5, GD 12, PD 4, PD 7, PD 12 & 2 nos. of ED 60|
- Supragingival & subgingival scaling
- Removal of biofilm & endotoxins from the root surface
- For ANUG (Acute Necrotizing Ulcerative Gingivitis) case
- Prior to Oral surgery
- In Orthodontic procedures
- Endodontic functions: easy locating canal orifice, root canal irrigations, calcification removal, foreign body removal etc.
- Implant maintenance
- Cavity preparations
Operational Instructions of Woodpecker U6 led Scaler:
Install the main unit with the dental chair and attach the water connection. Connect the main unit with the foot pedal & plug in the device. Switch the power button on. Then choose the MODE in the device and set the POWER. Use the tip wrench to attach the tip to the handpiece. Now the scaler is ready to use.