Woodpecker RVG i Sensor RVG Sensor
- High-resolution imaging – 25lp/mm theoretical resolution
- C Mos Technology
- Thinnest sensor 4.4mm
- Durable and reliable: 80000+ bending test & IP68 protection rating
- Smart and powerful software
- H1 and H2 Sizes Available
- Curved Edges to Avoid Patient Injury
- Highly Flexible Cable
- It has a Twain option. and the server function.
- Now there is no limit for computers connected to the software license.
- I Sensor RVG serves as a highly effective aid throughout the diagnosis, treatment, and treatment planning process. Easy-to-use software, with workflow efficiency improvements.
Woodpecker RVG i SensorThe most revolutionary intraoral RVG sensor is finally here
Intuitive intraoral imaging has never been so economical. I Sensor RVG serves as a highly effective aid throughout the diagnosis, treatment, and treatment planning process. Easy-to-use software, with workflow efficiency improvements.
As a powerful, centralized imaging hub for all patient images, Woodpecker i-Sensor manages all digital images, including intra- and extra-oral radiographs, as well as intra- and extra-oral photographs.
The trusted brand of Woodpecker now adds RVG line and service to its Imaging Portfolio which is available on dentbay.com, Woodpecker has built a stellar reputation as a brand whose products extend from a strong lineage of imaging excellence and robust performance.
An ideal solution for intraoral imaging needs, the easy-to-use sensor allows users to capture exceptional images quickly and easily.
|Detector Technology||APS CMOS|
|Mechanical Size||I sensor-H1: 25.0*36.8*4.4 I sensor-H2:30.4*41.9*4.4|
|Active Area||I sensor-H1: 20*30 I sensor-H2: 26*36|
1 x Rvg i Sensor