Waldent Rctprep EDTA
Waldent Rct Prep – 17% EDTA Gel with Carbamide Peroxide for lubrication and chelation of root canals.
- Used for chelating, lubricating, and debridement (cleaning and smear layer removal) of canals during chemical & mechanical preparation of root canals.
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid (EDTA) – 17%
- Carbamide Peroxide – 10%
- Water Soluble Base: qs
NOTE: Silica free formulation.
- Prevent the risk of instrument fracture.
- Helps in the smooth working of endodontic files.
2 . CHELATE :
- Easy Preparation of calcified canals.
- It helps to remove the inorganic substance by chelation.
- Carbide Peroxide creates an effervescence effect with water & sodium hypochlorite.
- Helps in easy removal of vital & necrotic pulp tissue remnant, debris & dentinal flakes.