- Immediately desensitising
- Formation of a protective coat against thermal and mechanical influences
- Transparent – no discolouration of teeth
- Special varnish base reinforces long-term effect and deep fluoridation
- Economical and simple – high yield, low cost, fast application
- Dries quickly
- Contains 5 % sodium fluoride (equal to 22,600 ppm fluoride) and 5 % calcium fluoride
Forms Calcium Fluoride depots for intensive and long-lasting fluoridation
- Treatment of hypersensitive necks
- Remineralization of enamel
- Caries prophylaxis
- Protect Bifluorid 10 from direct sunlight and store at 4 °C – 23 °C.
- 1 x 4g Bottle
DIRECTION TO USE
- Thinly coat the surfaces. Caution: Layers that are too thick may easily peel.
- Allow the fluoride varnish to be absorbed for 10 – 20 s, then dry with air.
- Bifluorid 10 remains on the applied surfaces for several days if it is correctly applied and appropriate oral hygiene is carried out (teeth should not be brushed for 12 – 24 h after application).
- For hypersensitive cervical areas, crown margins or similar indications, repeat treatment two to three times at intervals of 7 days as appropriate.
- Repeated application should only involve the drying of surfaces and reapplication of the varnish