Ultradent Uveneer Kit
- Allows for predictable, high-quality, natural-looking composite restorations
- Prevents the oxygen inhibition layer during curing process resulting in a hard, glossy surface
- Allows light to pass through the template to the composite for effective curing
- Works with any preferred composite
- Releases easily from cured composite resin
- Requires minimal adjusting or polishing—saving time
- Can be used on individual or multiple teeth
- Templates are autoclavable and reusable, making it cost effective for both patients and dentists
- Can enhance practice efficiency
- Each template is numbered to correspond with the tooth number, tooth size, and upper and lower arch
The unique, minimally invasive Uveneer direct composite template system creates beautiful direct composite veneers with predictable shape and symmetry. It mimics natural dentition and is designed to create high-quality, natural-looking anterior restorations in one visit. Uveneer templates use innovative technologies that help achieve a refined, anatomically correct, high-gloss restoration in a fraction of the time than if done freehand. Results are both reproducible and predictable.
Use Uveneer template system for direct composite veneer applications, cosmetic mock-ups and shade selection, temporaries during porcelain veneer creation, and all Class 3, 4, and 5 cases.
The Uveneer template system is the only template system designed to create beautiful direct composite veneers in one visit. With Uveneer templates, clinicians can create veneers with predictable shape and symmetry every time, for every patient.
Each template is designed to mimic ideal tooth anatomy according to the rules of smile design and the “golden proportion.” Each template incorporates ideal height to width ratio, contour, embrasure, and center midline.
Due to this precise anatomical contour, the final result will yield different thicknesses of composite (less toward the incisal third and gingival areas and greater in the middle of the facial surface). This varied thickness of material creates different effects and values, and as a result only one shade of composite is needed in many cases to get a natural gradient effect.
Each translucent template allows light to transfer from the curing light through to the composite. Uveneer templates shut off the composite oxygen inhibited layer during the curing process, thus leaving a finished glossy and contoured surface.
Uveneer templates are made from medical grade translucent plastic with a nonstick coating and are both reusable and autoclavable.
The Uveneer template system kit features 32 templates in total, including both large and medium sizes. Each arch consists of eight templates from centrals to premolars (bicuspids). Each Uveneer template is numbered to correspond with tooth number, tooth size, and upper and lower arch to assist in correct replacement.
- 8 x Medium upper arch templates
- 8 x Medium lower arch templates
- 8 x Large upper arch templates
- 8 x Large lower arch templates
There are no reviews yet.