Ultradent TriAway Adapter (1375)
Use for controlled administration of water and/or air to depths of tiny cavity preparations, such as minimally invasive operative-type preparations or endodontic preparations. DO NOT use in open canals.
Use the TriAway syringe for controlled application of water and/or air to depths of tiny cavity preparations, whether they are minimally invasive operative-type preparations or endodontic preparations. Removal of water or excess bonding agents from even acute corners and line angles of larger preparations occurs with precision and superior predictability and quality.
Precautions & Maintenance:
1. Do not force compressed air or water into endodontic canals or surgical sites.
2. Tips with a smaller diameter than a Max Tip (0.055” ID) should only be used with air or water – not both at the same time. Use of air/water with smaller diameter tips will not allow flow of both and may lead to backflow.
3. To prevent unwanted dislodgement, verify that all components are firmly attached.
4. Use light to moderate pressure with smaller diameter tips. Pneumatization of tissues may occur if tips are directed into sulcular tissues or surgical sites.
5. Insert TriAway to end of three-way syringe tip.
6. Apply petroleum jelly to three-way syringe tip before inserting TriAway.
7. Do not autoclave the TriAway syringe
- 20 x TriAway Adapter disposable irrigators
DIRECTIN TO USE
1. Slip TriAway snugly over three-way syringe tip.
2. Attach Ultradent syringe tip of choice firmly to end.
3. Experiment with air/water, air or water flow on inert surface prior to use in mouth.