Tornado Standard and Mini Head Handpiece
Present Tornado High-speed handpiece that has excellent reliability combined with quality technology via the selection of high-quality materials and extremely high operating efficiency. These are designed to enhance clinical user comfort and to dramatically reduce the procedural duration for their patients. The uniquely designed head size i.e. standard head and mini head provides users with a specialized level of visibility and maneuverability.
Key Features of Tornado Air-rotor Handpiece:
- With mini head handpiece, inaccessible and hard to see places inside the mouth are easily visible. In this way processes are simplified and shortened, making it possible to obtain results with greater precision and accuracy.
- Superior cutting efficiency with the high speed handpieces, hence faster treatment.
- Light in weight, so reduce hand fatigue during long dental procedures.
- Enhanced grip to prevent slipping of handpiece due to water or saliva during operations.
- Smooth the functionality of the handpiece that provides optimum comfort.
- It can be autoclavable at 1350 C to prevent cross-contamination and maintain hygiene.
|Speed||3,50,000 – 4,30,000 rpm|
|Stainless Steel Body|
Connect the Tornado standard and mini Air Rotor handpiece in the dental chair coupling and start using it for different dental procedures.