Runyes Autoclave – Class B (FENG 23 ltr)
Primera Dental presents an advanced Runyes B Class Autoclave with a triple vacuum cycle, provides 100% assurance of sterilization of used instruments & annihilation of bacteria, viruses, fungi & spores, etc. It is very user friendly & easy to operate. B type autoclave 23 liters is a front-loading autoclave with innovative technology and an intelligent drying system, best for all your dental instruments e.g. unwrapped/wrapped, solid/hollow, porous/non-porous instruments.
Key Features Of Runyes Feng 23L Autoclave:
- Double door lock system for prevention of any unwanted accidents by incorrect operations
- B+ cycle for 100% sterilization of implant kits.
- USB functions for data records that can store up to 2000 flash cycles.
- Provision to connect an external printer (RS232 port) for data recording.
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and Conformitè Europëenne (CE) certified product.
- Pressure and Temperature Overload Protection for safety.
- Single piece (SS304) stainless steel chamber without welding and keeps it rust proof.
- Water the quality sensor in the distilled water tank to prevent any damage to internal valves
- Water level sensor in the water tanks provides easy operation.
- Steam generator cleaning program to increase the efficiency of the autoclave and make it maintenance free.
- Cooling the condenser in the wastewater tank to prevent any deformation of the tank.
- Dual Radiator fans for faster cooling.
- Filter net in the bottom of the chamber to prevent clogging of the pipe.
- Triple vacuum cycle assures effective decontamination.
- Reduced full cycle time for the faster sterilization process.
- Aluminum foil insulation cotton for better preservation of heat.
- Stainless Steel Connectors protects the internal parts from corrosion.
Usage Instructions for Class B Autoclave:
- Plugin the power cable and switch on the power button.
- Open the water tank cover and pour distilled water in the tank till the red mark.
- Open the door of the chamber and place the tray rack.
- Place the wrapped instruments to be sterilized on the tray and place the trays in the tray rack.
- Close the door and fasten the handle.
- Choose the temperature, wrapped/unwrapped instruments, dry cycle time on the control panel, and switch the start button.
- After the sterilization cycle, “Ed” will be displayed on the screen and 3 beeps sound will come.
- Open the door; remove the sterilized items by tray holder.