Primera Silk Suture 3-0
Primera suturing silk thread is manufactured from raw silk, of which the filaments are tightly braided or twisted, so a highly compact wire is made (controlled electronically). This silk suture wire has exceptional node properties, which are as follows:
- Suturing thread dimensions: length: 10 meters, diameter: USP 3-0
- Color: Black
- Suture Type: Natural Braided.
- Absorption Profile: Non-Absorbable.
- Suture Material: Filaments of Silk Fiber from the Cocoon of the silk worm Bombyx Mori.
- Coating: Beeswax Coating.
- Tensile Strength: Prolonged retention for 3 months.