Prima Endo – Z Bur
- The Endo-Z’s long tapered configuration allows easy access to the canal orifices and funnel shaping of the chamber walls.
- It’s six specially designed tungsten-carbide spiral blades but cleanly while lifting debris coronally along it’s flutes.
- The non-cutting tip helps prevent damage to the chamber floor or walls.
The Endo Z bur is a tapered and safe-ended carbide bur
This bur is popular in that its noncutting end can be safely placed directly on the pulpal floor without a risk of perforation.
- The Endo Z bur’s lateral cutting edges are used to flare, flatten, and refine the internal axial walls.
- Allow easy access to canal orifice.
- Non-cutting tip prevents damage to the chamber floor or walls.
- The cutting surface of the Endo-Z bur is 9mm.
- The total length is 21mm.
- Available in one size, in FG.
DIRECTION TO USE
After initial penetration, the long, tapered Endo-Z bur can be used to create a funnel shape for easier access in the pulp chamber. The rounded, non-cutting, safe-ended tip prevents penetration of the pulp chamber floor or the root canal walls.