Prevest Crysta Luting I
- Translucent shade.
- Very low film thickness
- High fluoride release.
- Low solubility
Crysta Luting is a convenient self curing , fine particle, fluoride releasing, glass ionomer luting cement for crowns , bridges, securing inlays, onlays, post and orthodontic brackets.
Crysta Luting is the Ideal radiopaque, self curing translucent, particle glass-ionomer luting material with excellent tooth adhesion, high fluoride release and flowability. It is useful for a wide range of clinical applications. Crysta luting is available in a universal light yellow shade in Powder and Liquid Kits.
- Cementation of posts and screws.
- Attachment of metals orthodontics bands.
- Cementation of inlays, onlays and crowns.
- Crysta Luting should not be used if the patient is known to be allergic to any of the ingredients used.
- Do not apply the material directly onto areas near the pulp or onto the exposed pulp as irritation may occur.
Powder- Liquid Kit
- 1 X Powder Jar 15g
- 1 X Liquid Bottle 10ml
- 1 X Mixing Pad
- 1 X Spoon
- 1 x Manual.