Oraltech Airotor is designed to facilitate user-comfortability for the professional and a significant reduction in procedural times for their patients.
The specially designed head size with a better grip contributes to a specialized level of visibility and maneuverability for users.
With the innovative Economical technique, the exclusive design & those hard to reach and hard to see places are more easily accessible,
thus streamlining and shortening procedures, making it possible to achieve results with greater accuracy and precision.
- Integral stainless steel body with resistance to scratch.
- Integrated machining & forming head.
- Strong power.
- Low Noise with enhanced cutting efficiency.
The high-speed handpiece is a precision device for the removal of tooth tissue efficiently and rapidly with no pressure,
heat or vibration and cut the tooth-like butter.
The mechanical instrument used to perform a variety of common dental procedures, including removing the decay, polishing fillings, performing cosmetic dentistry,
and altering prostheses.
Used for cavity preparation, removal of tooth structure, and margin creation.
WATER SPRAY :
- Double Water Spray Jets used for cooling.
- The ultra-precise nebulization cools the bur and the dental material as efficiently as possible.
- A water jet helps evacuate debris from the work field.
PUSH-BUTTON SYSTEM :
- Push-button cartridge to change bur, easy and convenient.
BORDON 2-HOLE :
- Bordon 2-Hole connection for better compatibility.
- Usually, the standard in India where the large hole is for air and the smaller hole is for water.
ERGONOMIC DESIGN :
- High-grade material with a stylish design.
- Push-button cartridge to change bur easy and convenient.
- Ceramic ball bearing in the handpiece with light ensures vibration-free and quiet operation and also provides long service life.
- They are more corrosion-resistant, harder, and last longer in everyday use.
- Air Pressure: Maximum 0.2~0.25 MPa (2~2.5kgf/cm2)
- Minimum 0.18~0.22 MPa (1.8~2.2kgf/cm2)
- Brush off excess dirt & wipe clean with an alcohol-soaked cloth.
- Insert the handpiece in a sterilization pouch & seal it.
- Autoclave for 20min. at 121°C or 15min. at 132°C.
- Autoclave for 20 mins at 121°C or 15 mins at 132°C.
- 1 x Airotor Handpiece
- 1 x Key
- Instruction Manual