NSK Endomotor – Endomate TC2
NSK Endomate TC2, used for the shaping of canals in root canal treatment. Ni-Ti rotary files should always be carried out with slow speed, low torque electric endodontic micromotor with decreasing gear ratio handpiece to provide a constant and accurate torque suitable for the canal undergoing endodontic therapy. Even during delicate root canal procedure, it helps the dentist to work easily with its cordless handpiece. It is compatible with the majority of mainstream file system brands. Endomate TC2 endo motor comes with brilliant optimization, smart technology, and also a brushless motor for effortless and stress-free canal preparation with less noise, less vibration, and smooth functioning.
Here Are Some Key Points For Endomate TC2 NSK:
- Ergonomic Design: Because of its stylish compact design and cordless handpiece that abolish the involvement of a cord to connect the handpiece to the main unit, which might be disturbing for some patients and doctors, it is a popular choice of maximum dentists.
- Mini Head & Slim Neck: This assures of enhanced visibility of the operation the site and great access to the last molar region or inaccessible areas in patients with limited mouth opening.
- Hygiene Maintenance: The cross-contamination between patients can effortlessly be maintained as the handpiece head is autoclavable at 135°C. The charging station & handpiece drive can be disinfected properly by simple wiping with a dry cloth and ethanol.
- Safety Function: Two kinds of Alarm sound, when pre-set torque value reaches 50% and 75% respectively, leads to safe & efficient root canal treatment. Also, the Auto-Reverse function reduces the risk of file breakage and conserves the canal anatomy.
- Program Setting: 5 pre-set user-defined programs (speed, Gear, torque) is already set in the endo motor. The last program can easily be memorized to make this device more user- friendly.
- MPAS/MPA head: The MPAS heads are fitted with an integrated probe ring that allows to use apex locator during the shaping of the canal to increase the precision of root canal treatment.
- Fast Charging in a Non-contact charging the station is only 90 minutes eliminates waiting time of the dentist.
|Max Torque||4 Ncm (20:1 gear ratio)|
|Max Speed||100 – 2250 rpm|
|Gear Ratio||20:1, 16:1, 10:1 & 4:1|
|Charge/ Continuous Use||90 min/ 1.2 hours (depending on workload)|
|No of Programs||5|