Neocal is radiopaque calcium hydroxide paste with Barium Sulphate with basic pH of value >12.5 and is indicated for endodontic procedures.
Neocal- Radiopaque, water-based paste of Calcium Hydroxide and Barium Sulphate indicated for temporary root canal dressing, pulp capping, vital pulpotomy, and apexification.
- Temporary root canal filling material
- Pulp capping
- Weeping canals
- Root resorption cases
- Premixed Formulation: Saves time and has an easy application
- Paste Type Consistency: Provides superior control during application
- Water Soluble Paste: Helps in easy cleaning and removal from a canal
- Temporary Filling: Temporary filling material between appointments
- High pH: High pH of >12.5 creates an unfavorable environment for microbes
- High Radiopacity: Helps in radiological examination
There are no reviews yet.