J Morita Tri Auto ZX 2 Endomotor ( With Apex Locator)
Introducing the new Tri Auto ZX2, engineered with innovative and dynamic design form. As the successor to the original Tri Auto ZX cordless endo motor with integrated apex locator, Morita continues to offer the only endodontic system in the market combining both functions in one handpiece. With easy, intuitive operation and automatic functions, Tri Auto ZX2 delivers predictable and reliable endodontic instrumentation. Morita’s safety functions: Optimum Torque Reverse (OTR) and Optimum Glide Path (OGP) are new to the Tri Auto ZX2. OGP simplifies glide path creation whilst the OTR function reduces potential file breakage and microcracks by reversing the rotational direction when the torque level is reached. Therefore, Tri Auto ZX2 protects the natural tooth structure and enables optimal treatment efficiency
Efficient treatment with optimal visibility
Integrated apex locator function for unsurpassed accuracy
The Root ZX apex locator technology integrated into the Tri Auto ZX2 handpiece provides precise measurements irrespective of the canal condition. On the colour LCD, the clinician can see the relative distance of the file from the apex. Monitoring is also carried out by acoustic signals.
Efficient, reliable application
The Tri Auto ZX2 allows for apical patency and each step in the canal shaping process to be completed mechanically, enabling maximum treatment efficiency and reduced fatigue for the clinician. Eight pre-set programmes, where customised parameters can be stored, ensures maximum versatility. Rotational speed can be selected between 100 and 1000 rpm, as required.
With a compact head design, Tri Auto ZX2 provides the clinician with optimal visibility of the access site. The internal file electrode ensures maximised vision and greater access, utilising the full working length of the file.
Intuitive, flexible and light-weight
Cordless and ergonomic
Weighing a mere 140 grams the Tri Auto ZX2 cordless handpiece is ergonomic and well-balanced, maximising operator comfort. Morita’s renowned engineering and build quality is evident from every angle.
Left or right-handed: Customised for individuals
The LCD is adaptable for both left and right-handed clinicians. The operator can rotate the head of the handpiece until the LCD is in the ideal position, ensuring the clinician can clearly view data and respective parameters at all times during treatment. The Tri Auto ZX2 offers customised programming of multiple settings to deliver a versatile, mechanical endodontic preparation solution with Morita’s reliable, built-in apex locator
TRI AUTO ZX 2 ( ENDOMOTER WITH BUILT-IN APEX LOCATOR)
- Apex localization and preparation in a cordless handpiece
- Unique function for mechanical glide path creation
- Prevention of file breakage and microcracks
- Apex localization with millimeter precision
- Rotatable LCD display for left-handed and right-handed users
- Small instrument head for direct view of the preparation area
- 1 x motor handpiece (Order no. 6961-009) incl. contra-angle handpiece (Order no. 6961-001) and internal file electrode (Order no. 6907-011)
- 1 x battery (Order no. 6440-820)
- 1 x battery recharger (100-240 V) (Order no. 6961-002)
- 1 x AC adapter (Order no. 6961-012)
- 1x CE probe cord (Order no. 6960-003)
- 1 x file clamps (Order no. 6950-005)
- 3 x mucosal electrodes (Order no. 6950-004)
- 1 x test plug (Order no. 6960-012)
- 1 x guide bur (Order no. 6961-050)
- 1 x pack hygienic protective covers (100 pcs./pack) (Order no. 6961-010)
- 1 x AR/LS spray nozzle TriAuto ZX2 (Order no. 6905-011)
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year against manufacturing defect
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product
- Primera Dental Hub will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer
- Primera Dental Hub and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties only
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and Primera Dental Hub may assist the customer in registering a request to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact or not altered in any manner or is not tampered as the case may be.