- Excellent physical properties
- Good polishability
- High radiopacity
- Long working time
Light-curing, radiopaque hybrid composite. Te-Econom Plus has excellent physical properties and great polishability that makes it suitable for use in both anterior and posterior restorations. The high radiopacity allows easy identification in x-rays. Te-Econom Plus has a long working time that helps the clinical perform the dental procedure efficiently. Eco-Etch etching gel is composed of 37% phosphoric acid, having optimal handling characteristics and a good etching effect on enamel and dentin. Te-Econom Bond is one bottle, one layer adhesive to be used with the total-etch technique.
- Restorations of Classes I to V
- Esthetic anterior restorations
- Posterior restoration of stress-bearing areas.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Good polishability.
- High radiopacity.
- Long Working time.
- Proven Ivoclar Vivadent technology and quality.
- Dimethacrylate and TEGDMA (22 wt%).
- The fillers include barium glass, ytterbium trifluoride, silicon dioxide, and mixed oxide (76 wt% or 60 vol%).
- Additives, initiators, stabilizers, and pigments are additional contents (2 wt%).
Storage temperature 2–28 °C (36–82 °F)
- The particle size of the inorganic fillers is between 0.04 and 7 µm.
- The mean particle size is 850 nm