Hemostaz Gel Maarc
- Causes profound hemostasis
- Stops bleeding in seconds , saving chair time
- Provides unsurpassed kindness to hard and soft tissues
- Eliminates sulcular fluid contamination for optimal bonding
- Decreases costly impression remakes
Maarc Hemostaz Gel
Hemostaz is a 20% ferric sulfate equivalent gel with insert binding agents in a viscous. It has a pH of ~1.0 and contains.
- Hemostaz can also be used to prevent leakage caused by sulcular fluid contamination during direct bonding procedures.
- Hemostaz is can also be use for retrofillings, gingivectomies, and as a “fixative” for pulpotomie.
- Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin and eyes
- Do not sonsume
- Contact with the skin may cause irritation, burns of hypersensitivity
- If contact with skin occurs immediately wipe off thoroughly with cotton and alcohol and then wash well with soap and water
- Consult a physician
- Store in a cool and dry environment
- Always close the cap immediately after use
- If not to be used for a longer duration than refrigerate it
- 1 x 3gm Syringe
- 10 x Applicator tips