Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner 3 Ltr
Codyson Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner 3l uses high-frequency, high-intensity sound waves in a liquid to facilitate or enhance the removal of foreign contaminants from surfaces of used dental or surgical instruments submerged in an ultrasonically activated liquid. The ultrasonic transducer generates ultrasonic vibrations that create the most effective cavitation. This scouring activity reaches to each miniature crevices inside the instrument that is normally impossible to remove. The digital cleaner 3l also verifies the proper cleaning of the instruments irrespective of their placement inside the device. The perfect blend of energy & a disinfecting solution successfully expels the microorganisms and debris from the instruments and makes the instruments ready for sterilization.
Key Features Of 3 Ltr Digital Cleaner:
- Very easy to operate with a digital timer, temperature display & disinfecting solution usage timer.
- The Independent power switch and detachable the cord makes it very operation friendly
- Dual heat protection i.e. the heater turns of after 90 min for safety
- Overheat protector to prevent overheating that increases the life of the heater
- Stainless steel (SS304) chamber for increased durability & rustproof chamber
- Degas Feature that accelerates the gas removal from the solution by introducing short breaks in the operation cycle.
- Can be used in the medical & dental sterilization room for pre-sterilization cleaning of the reusable used instruments.
|Settings||5 Temperature settings|
|Display||3 Color LCD display|
|Timer Settings||1-30 minutes|
|Dimensions||25 x 17.4 x 7.8 cm|
|Power||150W (AC 220V 50 Hz)|
Operational Instructions for 3-liter Ultrasonic Cleaner:
Plugin the power cable. Open the lid & pour disinfecting liquid inside the chamber. Then place the reusable dental instruments that need to be cleaned inside the chamber & close the lid. Select the temperature & timer. And then the device will start the process of cleaning. Once done, remove the instruments carefully from the chamber. Now the instruments are perfectly cleaned and ready to be sterilized.