Diadent D-Lux LED Light Cure
- OLED panel: unique and advanced one-button control
- Cordless, highly portable, and lightweight (only 155 g)
- Unique ergonomic design: provides comfortable grip and easy-to-read OLED panel
- Durable one-piece aluminum design is robust and easy to disinfect
- A high intensity of 1,600 mW/cm2 offers fast and reliable polymerization
- High-performance lithium-ion battery technology:
- * A new fully charged battery provides 160 x 10-second cures
- * OLED panel conveniently indicates battery life and a countdown timer for the next needed charge
- * Battery can be fully recharged in 90 minutes
D-Lux is a new advanced cordless LED curing light. Made from the highest quality aluminum, D-Lux dissipates heat quickly to prevent overheating problem so that it can produce the maximum light intensity safely and consistently. With its lightweight and ergonomic design, D-Lux is easy to use and highly portable. Its battery pack can easily be replaced. Without taking out the battery from the hand-piece completely, the power can be shut off by using the Power switch. With advanced built-in protection circuit modules (to protect over-charging and over- discharging), D-Lux is reliable and safe to use. OLED display panel conveniently indicates battery life and a countdown timer for the next needed charge. With D-Lux’s fast charging system, the battery can be fully charged in 90 minutes.
D-Lux also has 5 versatile curing modes for every indication, such as turbo mode, soft start mode and pulse mode. Soft-start mode and pulse mode can reduce the rapid contraction when the composite resin material is being cured by the curing light.
5 CURING MODES:
- 5 Max: Maximum light intensity output for 5 seconds
- 10 Max: Maximum light intensity output for 10 seconds
- 20 Mid: 70% output of maximum light intensity for 20 seconds
- 20 Soft: An initial 10% output of maximum light intensity that gradually increases to full power in 10 seconds, followed by 10 seconds output at full power.
- 20 Pulse: Pulses every 0.15 seconds for 20 seconds at maximum light intensity
- If the battery display lamp is blinking during the procedure, it means battery capacity is almost exhausted. It should be recharged or changed promptly in order for the device to be fully functional
- Hand-piece turns off automatically if it is not in use for 4 minutes. (sleep mode)
- Light wavelength range:420-490nm
- Light intensity: 1,600 mW/cm
- Charging time: Approx 1 hr 30 mins
- D-Lux Hand-piece
- Charger Base
- Light Guide
- Plastic Protector
- Power Supply and Cord
This product does not carry any manufacturer/importer warranty.