Dentsply Gutta Percha 2%, 4% and 6%
Dentsply Gutta Percha Points are high quality root canal obturation materials. The obturation of root canal using gp points from dentsply gives optimal obturation results. The The guttapercha is specially design to match the continuously tapering shapes that are created using the rotary endodontic files of today. The gutta percha points size is according to the ISO standards and is available in tapers of 2%, 4% and 6%. 120 gutta percha cones are found in each box that contains six vials. The gutta percha points are also available in monochrome white to prevent tooth darkening. The Dentsply gutta percha points can be used for warm or cold obturation methods.
- The obturation of the root canals using gutta-percha points from Dentsply gives optimal obturation results.
- Synthetic Gutta-Percha
- Zinc Oxide
- Stearic Acid USP
- Barium Sulfate
- Zinc Stearate
- PEG 400The high-quality level of these gutta-percha points offers you the precision required for optimal obturation.
- For all warm or cold obturations.
- Dentsply Gutta-Percha Points are dense.
- Highly radiopaque.
- Flexible and pore-free.
- They can be used with any condensation technique to fill the root canal.