Dengen Dental Dengopex Calcium Hydroxide Paste With Iodoform
Calcium Hydroxide Paste with Iodoform
Premixed Calcium hydroxide paste containing iodoform with improved radiopacity and antimicrobial effect.
- For direct & indirect pulp capping and pulpotomy.
- Apexifications and hard tissue formations.
- Temporary filling material for infected root canals.
- Treatment of root resorption.
- Acid protection when applying etch technique.
- Perfect cavity liner under all filling materials.
- Non hardening paste with oil base.
- Prolonged release of calcium hydroxide helps create secondary dentine.
- Excellent biocompatibility with no toxic effects on cells.
- Easy handing and easy direct application.
- Ideal for infected root canals and vital pulpotomies in deciduous teeth.
- Can be used in conjunction with gutta percha points and regular root canal sealants.
- Intro Pack : 1 x 2.2g Syringe, 2 x Applicator Tips.
There are no reviews yet.