D-5 Woodpecker Scaler
Primera Dental brings to you D-5 Woodpecker Scaler to remove plaque and calculus from the tooth surface in the scaling procedure. This device meets all specifications of the dentist. DTE D5 Ultrasonic Scaler is a power-driven scaler that converts high frequency electrical energy into high-frequency sound waves to effectively remove all types’ stains and hard deposits.
Key Features of Scaler DTE D5:
- Good assistance for dental practitioners as it has optic as well as a non-optic handpiece that increases the visibility & best adapted for clinical operations.
- Performs multiple functions as per the requirement of the dentist i.e. General, Perio, Endo.
- Handpiece that is easily detachable and autoclavable at 134°C to prevent infection transmission.
- Automatic frequency tracking ensures the system still operates at the optimal frequency and more consistently executes functions.
- Automatic degenerative feedback for constant power output and increased secured scaling for the patient.
- The cavitation effect that is created at the end of the scaling tip helps to clean the teeth easily without harming the gums or cingulum areas.
- Digitally monitored, the operation is easier and the scaling is performed more efficiently.
- CE & FDA certification for the quality makes this device a reliable one.
- The amplitude adjustment range is much broader, also the easy to control water switch make this DTE D5 Ultrasonic Piezo scaler convenient to use.
- Athermic tips for soft & painless scaling
|Works on 3 modes||General, Perio & Endo|
|Quality||Handpiece shell is made up of high-quality plastic from the USA|
|Main unit input||240V 50Hz|
|Output Power||3W – 20W|
|Frequency||28KHz – 30KHz|
|Water pressure||0.1 bar|
|Main unit weight||1 kg|
|Warranty||1 year on all parts of the product (Physical damage is not covered in any case)|