Coltene Hyflex Files 4% 21mm/25mm
- The files are extremely flexible but without the shape memory of conventional NiTi Files.
- This gives the file the ability to follow the anatomy of the canal very closely, reducing the risk of ledging, transportation or perforation.
- Furthermore the files can be pre-bent, similar to the way of stainless steel.
- Particularly in root canals with abrupt curvatures this can help avoid the creation of steps.
- Regains shape after heat treatment = Multi-use
- HyFlex™ CM NiTi files respond to excessive resistance with straightening of the spirals, which avoids binding to the walls and therefore increases fracture resistance.
- This form adaptation can be reversed quickly by heat treatment (during autoclaving or with a glass bead sterilizer) returning the instruments back to their original shape.
- Furthermore it will strengthen the files making them a lot more resistant to cyclical fatigue.
- Also it provides a clear visual opportunity to verify safe continuation of file use.
HyFlex™ Controlled Memory NiTi Files have been manufactured utilizing a unique process that controls the material’s memory.
- Pack of 6 Files