Advanced Biotech Periodontal Plus Ab
SUSTAINED RELEASE AND EFFECTIVITY OF PPAB
Studies have shown that PPAB releases tetracycline consistently from day one over a period of 10 to 14 days with the concentrations peaking by the 4th to 5th day
As a synergistic effect, the collagen fibrils also bio-degrade and release enzymes which promote the repair of the periodontal lesion.
- PPAB is a collagen fibril based formulation containing tetracyclilne hydrochloride (2 mg of Tetracycline) in 25 mg of collagen fibrils
- It has a dual mode of action, via the active agent, Tetracycline, and the vehicle, high purity, bio compatible Type-I collagen,which are used
- This very unique feature of PPAB enables the active agent as well as the vehicle to be able to work positively towards the repair of the periodontal lesion.
- Each vial contains 25 mg (Total 100 mg in 4 vials)
- The product is sterilized by ethylene oxide gas
- Store at ambient temperature (4 to 40 C or 39 to 104 F). Available as 4 vials of 25 mg each
- 4 vials – Each vial contains 25 mg (Total 100 mg in 4 vials)