3m Espe Relyx FIBER POST 3D
RelyX Fiber Post 3D Glass Fiber Post’s coronal 3D macro retentions offer higher mechanical retention to the core build-up material. Due to its microporous surface it also provides a strong bond in a root canal without silanating step. Post position control is greatly improved as a result of its enhanced radiopacity.
Supporting and securing coronal restorations in cases with insufficient residual tooth structure.
– Higher mechanical retention to the core build-up material thanks to coronal 3D macro retentions.
– Strong bond in the root canal due to its microporous surface without a silanating step.
– Better post position control thanks to improved radiopacity that is among the highest of available glass fiber posts.
– Low risk of root fracture due to dentin-like elasticity.
– More esthetic option than metal post.
– Excellent light translucency for efficient light cure deep into the root canal.
Pack of 10 Per
There are no reviews yet.