3m Espe Ketac Molar Gi Filling Cement
- Quick and easy to use with children.
- Excellent mechanical properties for posterior teeth.
- Bulk-fill convenience.
- Ketac Molar Quick – for fast setting posterior restorations.
For decades, 3M ESPE has been the trailblazer in the glass ionomer success story.Just like you as a dentist, we see a real need for differentiated therapy. Thus, glass ionomers are only part of our comprehensive product offering.It’s true that they don’t represent a universally applicable restoration material, but they provide excellent results with little effort for many indications.
- Single-surface fillings in posterior areas.
- Core build-ups Primary teeth fillings (as amalgam substitute).
- Cervical fillings in posterior region Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MID) Base material for single- and multiple-surface composite fillings.
• High flexural strength,reduces the risk of restoration fracture.
• Adhesion to enamel and dentin.
• Long-term fluoride release.
• Low acid erosion.
Silica – 41.9%
Alumina – 28.6 %
Almunium flouride – 1.6%
Calcium flouride – 15.7%
Sodium flouride – 9.3%
Almunium Phosphate – 3.8 %
Polyacrylic acid – 35%
Tartaric Acid – 5-15 %
- 1 x 15 gm Powder
- 1 x 7.8 ml Liquid
- 1 x Mixing Pad
- 1 x Plastic Scoop