3m Espe Elipar Deepcure Led – Curing Light
- Ergonomic “V-shape” design provides a comfortable grip that best fits your technique.
- Cordless portability with 60 minutes of cure time from a full charge (new battery).
- Fan-free for silent operation.
- Lightweight, vent-free plastic housing for easy disinfection.
- The well-balanced intensity of 1200 mW/cm²
For fast, reliable and effective curing, the Eliper™ LED Curing Light offers great value from a company you can trust. Includes one curing light handpiece, charger, 10mm light guide, eye shield and three curing discs.
- High intensity for fast, complete cure.
- 10mm light guide for one-shot curing.
- Special optics maintain uniform light intensity for greater depth of cure.
- Simple 2-button operation with one cure mode for all indications.
- Multiple-setting light timer with easy, push-button control offers preset cure times of 5, 10, 15 and 20 seconds, a continuous 120-second mode, and tack-cure mode.
- Tack-cure mode allows predictable curing and easier removal of excess light-curing cement.
- Polymerization of light-curing dental materials with photo initiator for the wavelength range 430-480 nm.
- 1 unit
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 2 Years as applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product
- Dentalkart will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer
- Dentalkart and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/usedare a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties only
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and Dentalkart may assist the customer in registering a request to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact or not altered in any manner or is not tampered as the case may be.