3m Espe Cavit -G Temporary Filling Material
- Proven filling material for temporary fillings.
- Removable completely without burs.
- Simple to apply with filling instrument.
- Quick and void-free curing in a moist environment.
Cavit G is a temporary filling material self-curing under humidity for temporary filling of cavities.The final hardness of the three variants decreases in the sequence of listing. Cavit G can be removed in one piece without residue.
- Temporary restorations, especially inlay preparations
- Temporary fillings
- Filling implant sites
- Relining temporary prefabricated crowns and bridges
DIRECTION TO USE
- Use an instrument to fill the required quantity into the wet cavity.The hardening process starts after a few minutes. Avoid any exposure to chewing pressure for about 2 hours after application
- Deep cavities need not be filled completely. If the material is used to close up a drug, pressure-free application is recommended
- Use rotary instruments to remove the temporary filling. Remove the Cavit G filling with a stiff probe. No