We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how Kallakunta Healthcare Services Private Limited and its affiliates including Primeradentalhub.com, collect and process your personal information through Primera websites, devices, products, services, online marketplace, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice.
By using Primeradentalhub .com you agree to disclose your personal information and also consent to us in collecting, storing, processing, transferring, and sharing your personal information (including sensitive personal information) with third parties or service providers for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect your personal information to improve our services and products.
- We even automatically collect certain information including about your interaction with content and services available through Primeradentalhub.com
- We even acquire your additional information regarding your updated delivery address and may use it for future delivery
WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- To fulfill your order requirements, deliver products, process payments, and communicate with you for further processes.
- We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our services.
- We collect your information to provide products or services that might interest you.
- In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
- Information is collected to display interest-based ads which helps you in a convenient shopping experience.
DOES PRIMERA SHARE MY INFORMATION?
Information about our customers is an integral part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below,
- We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Primeradentalhub.com
- When other companies and individuals perform functions on our behalf.
- We release accounts and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Primeradentalhub.com, our users, or others.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, membership, settings and purchase history in the “Your Account” section of the website or mobile application.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
Information You Give Us When You Use PRIMERA
You provide information to us when you:
- Search or shop for products from our website
- Add or remove the item from the cart
- When you provide information in the account
- offer your products or services on or through PRIMERA
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- Provide and rate reviews
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
As a result of this we might be able to gather the following information about you;
- Name, age, address, and phone number
- Payment information
- Location information
- Email id of yourself and your referrals
- Information and officially valid documents regarding identity and address information, including PAN numbers;
- Your personal description and photographs
- Your ratings and product satisfaction
- Updated delivery locations
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
100% Purchase Protection
We are committed to ensuring 100% Purchase Protection for customers by offering genuine products, secure payments and easy returns for items shopped on primeradental.com
EASY RETURN POLICY
We have a very convenient return policy.
Return or replacement of products solely depends on the product. Any item eligible for the same should be returned within 7 days of purchase.
HOW EASY RETURNS
The items need to be returned directly to PRIMERA with the original label and packing.
Sellers are committed to selling only genuine products to customers on PRIMERA. All sellers listing their products on PRIMERA are required to enter an agreement to list and sell only genuine products.
SECURE PAYMENT AND SAFE OFFERING
PRIMERA understands that you care about how information about you is used and shared; and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. Your privacy is important to us and we work to keep your information secure.
HOW SECURE IS THE INFORMATION ABOUT ME
We work towards protecting your security during transmission as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on “Information Technology-Security Techniques- Information Security Management System-Requirements”.
For safety concerns, we display only the last four digits of your credit/debit card while placing orders. We only transmit the complete information to the specified card company during order placement.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. As per our security procedures, we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
It is important for you to protect your account from unauthorized passwords and computers. Logging out after the required purpose should be made a mandatory practice.
We assure you that your purchase is safe with us and our secure server software encrypts all your personal information including name, address, and card details without any breach of privacy.
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login to our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile on our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.